G@mert@g.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring is Back!


Spring is Back!
Originally uploaded by shaunna :).

YAAAAAY!! I took this picture on Friday when Shannon and I went to the cemetery in Wooster, OH, to get some good shots (and get out of our houses!) We got a lot of great photos - this is the one I am the most impressed with, though. I had to throw my camera underneath it though, to get a good shot, because the poor little thing's head was droopy!!

What a wonderful sign though - let's just hope that there's no more snow!!!

If you would like to see more of my {amateuer} photography, you can check out my NEW FLICKR page. Shannon has also begun adding more of her photos there, in addition to her deviantART site; so if you are a Shannon fan, you can check out more of her work on HER NEW FLICKR page. (LOLz, had to get that one in there for ya buddy - I know you have a following going!!)

Thanks for checkin' us out, there will always be more to come.... Because we're picture Cr@zy over here :)