G@mert@g.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Me About Me (That I Didn't Even Know About Me)

Blogthings.com is a pretty cool site – if you’re into quizzes; especially quizzes of the “Mostly A’s”, “Mostly B’s” genre. And, when you’re done, you get a nifty little badge for your blog or DisgraceSpace; something that includes a generic picture and description of your results.

Setting all of that aside, Blogthings IS a pretty cool site, but I decided there was a better way to use it. Rather than take the old standard “About Me” survey that everyone else does, I decided to turn these Blogthings into an About Me survey for my blog. Saves me from having to use their goofy badges on every other blog post. Now let’s learn a little more about ME (and trust me, it’s my first time finding out some of this information myself!) Heeeeeeeeeere we go!

My Irish Name: Maeve Campbell.

My Japanese Name: Takara Saito.

My Drag Queen Name: Barb Wyre.

My Hippie Chick Name: Vega.

What Year I Belong In: 1968.

How Much My Life is Worth: $907,500.

Which American Cities Best Fit Me: Miami, Austin, Honolulu, Seattle, Washington DC

What Number I Am: 4 – The Individualist.

The Color of My Psyche: Red.



The Color of My Aura: Violet.

The Color of My Brain: Blue.

My Scholastic Strength Is: Deep Thinking. Therefore, I should have majored in: Philosophy, Music, Art, Theology, History or Foreign Language.

My Brain’s Pattern:



Your mind is an incubator for good ideas, it just takes a while for them to develop.

But when you think of something, watch out! Your thoughts tend to be huge, and they come on quickly - like an explosion. You tend to be quiet around others, unless you're inspired by your next big idea. (wow, ok, this is pretty much dead on.)

How Abnormal I Am: 64%.

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul. (uhh… WOW.) You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess. You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.



What Donut I Am:
Glazed.

What Kind of Pie I Am: cream pie.

What Flavor Martini I Am: Chocolate.

What Kind of Soda I Am: Coke.

What Kind of Cake I Am: chocolate. (beginning to see a theme here…)

What Flavor Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream I Am: Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

My Political Profile:

OVERALL: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

SOCIAL ISSUES: 100% Conservative

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY: 50/50

FISCAL ISSUES: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

ETHICS: 50/50

DEFENSE AND CRIME: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

SO YES, I AM APPARENTLY A CONSERVATIVE.

What Kind of Rocker I Am: a Chick Rocker. (duh.)

My 80’s Theme Song Is:Walk This Way” by Run DMC.

My 1996 Theme Song Is:California Love” by 2–Pac & Dr. Dre

Am I Addicted to the Internet? 66%. In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.

I Have Good Manners: 48% of the time. :(

The Muppet I Am Most Like Is: Kermit.

What Mythological Creature I Am: a mermaid.

What Type of Weather I Am: lightning. (ka-chow!)

What Time of Day I Am: noon.

What Type of Sports Car I Should Drive: Ferarri.

How Nerdy Am I: only 36%.

How Much Do I Know About Blogging: You know a lot about Blogging. You’re not a total blogging geek yet… give it time.

I AM A REALIST.

I don't see the glass as half empty or half full. I see what's exactly in the glass. I never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is... But I also never sabotage any good things I have going on. I am brutally honest in my assessments of situations - and this always seems to help me cope.

And there you have it. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Cr@zy.