G@mert@g.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!



LINKIN PARK - WHAT I'VE DONE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH {screaming like a cr@zy chick fan in the crowd at a Backstreet Boys concert over here!!} AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Yeah. I just want to pee my pants right now. Seriously. Linkin Park has a new song, new album coming out in a few weeks... I am literally about to cry. These guys are like, my favorite band ever!! I have been waiting for what - 3 YEARS - for them to come out with something "new". They have been releasing things here and there behind the scenes; but not enough to satisfy a fan's addiction. If it weren't for my friend Jill (and her boyfriend John) I would have never known about this either... I don't know how... I get their newsletter...... Maybe it got filtered as spam?!?!?!

So not only is their new song AWESOME, but the music video is AWESOME too. Definitely worth a watch. Their new CD, Minutes to Midnight, is set to be released May 15th at midnight, right after a live concert on AOL. You can get more information about what they're up to, and watch some episodes of LPTV on their website - Linkin Park : Minutes to Midnight.

I can't wait to hear this one - the first song, though reminiscent of their others (because what band doesn't sound like itself?) is already unique enough for me to definitely want to buy this CD. YES I SAID BUY - not borrow, or download for free - but really BUY IT - because I am always in favor of putting out the cash when I see a worthwhile investment. Which, sadly, most of the time is not the case anymore - hence I rarely ever buy an entire CD.

I'll be over here going Cr@zy until May 15th....