G@mert@g.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

More Cr@zy Blogthings...

More of those cr@zy blogthings from www.blogthings.com:

My Star Wars Name & Title: Shafa Spwad (Larcho of Aynat)

What Kind of Girl are You: I AM A CITY GIRL. Whether you live in the city or not, you've got the heart of a city girl. You're up on the latest trends - what's hot in music, food, and fashion.
And you love to be on the go. Your perfect day is filled with tons of fun. Your perfect guy is a city guy, so head to LA, NYC, Sydney, or London to find him!

How Green is Your Life? 48%.

Are You Living the Wrong Life? YOUR LIFE IS 77% OFF TRACK.

Could You Pass 8th Grade Geography? NO. I'D FAIL. I got 4/10 right.

How Girly are You? 60%. You're a little girly, a little boyish, and probably a whole lot indie. You have your own unique style, and it pretty much defies gender lines.

How Phobic are You? 60%.

- and finally -

My Rapper Name Is: Baby Scrappy.

Yet more proof that I'm probably CR@ZY.