G@mert@g.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Cr@zy About Georgie :)

Yeah, I know most of you probably think that President Bush is an idiot, but I can't say that I do. When you boil it all down, he's just a regular guy who happened to have the right circumstances emerge in his life to make him good enough to be the President of the United States. Sure, he's made some bad decisions, but what President hasn't? And, nine times out of ten, the President is only doing his job - and what he is being pressured to do by his Cabinet or the Congress.

Although this little "stand-up" routine was probably written by someone else, it's the way that Georgie puts it out there - that little smirk he gets on his face when he knows he just said something funny - and the passion that he tries to portray, that makes George W. a pretty good guy in my book. He's trying, he really is! I can only ask what you would do if you were in his shoes? I think he's doing a good job, and I think anyone else would have screwed up the last seven years more than we think HE has.




Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America. Thank GOD we live in a country where even the President is a "liberal", no matter what his political affiliation.