G@mert@g.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Best Friend's deviantART



THIS PICTURE MAKES ME FEEL FUNNY.

In a good way, of course.

I am so proud of my best friend Shannon. The photo above is one of her newest ones from her new deviantART gallery. She’s not even a day into the game and she’s already kicking ass all over the place. This picture reminds me of those shots from “The Ring” – you know from the video – now all it needs is the film-grainy look to it…

A few weeks ago, I went with her to buy her first digital camera. She bought a really nice Kodak with vibration stabilization and really nice functionality. She hasn’t stopped taking pictures since she pulled it out of the box. Her pictures are always incredible - she has a great eye for composition and she knows what she wants to take pictures of. She can’t help but see things in an artistic way, which always lends to making anything she shoots all the cooler.

One more before I go:



MAN IS SHE AWESOME!

Why can’t I do that?!?!?!

YOU ROCK, SHANNIE!!!

Check Shannon’s deviations out at:

*** http://shaynay88.deviantart.com/ ***

CR@ZY!





Technorati Tags: , , , ,