G@mert@g.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum (!!!)

'Ello, Poppets!! The trailer has been released!!



I sure hope I don't get sued by Disney for posting this... had the hardest time finding a copy of it to put up here. Every one on YouTube was deleted for "copyright infringement" as requested by Walt Disney Pictures. Apparently they don't like free advertising.

I am so excited about this film! I love Pirates, I love Jack Sparrow, I love Orlando Bloom... May 25th is the release date! It looks so awesome! I have heard through speculation from a recent interview with Johnny Depp that there may be more Pirates movies coming - at least, if Johnny has his way there will be. He said that it will be a dark, depressing day in his life when he has to close the door on Captain Jack - but that he will keep the costume and occasionally wear it around the house to entertain his kids.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - on IMDb