G@mert@g.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Cr@zy Pedophiles

So I heard this today... a FEMALE South Carolina JUNIOR HIGH school teacher gets busted for sleeping with five students. Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with these people. I'm sorry, but I just don't quite understand. FIVE Junior High school students? OK, well according to media sources they were 14- and 15-year old boys, but still... I mean, COME ON! Have you ever been around 14-and 15-year old boys? Most of them are rude, disgusting, and immature. I can't believe how often we are hearing about this kind of thing in the news nowadays; nothing in the world could be said to convince me that there is something appealing about having sex with a child. This girl, I have seen pictures of her, is not just some hideous monster, either. She could have gotten a date if she wanted to. Wow.

I think they should let people line up for blocks and just punch her in the face one by one.

Cr@zy.