G@mert@g.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

T@g Cr@zy.

A few friends on Scrapbook.com tagged me with this survey... here it is for the Blogger community!

I was tagged by: CatScrapsHere, Craftyamanda

1. Can you cook? Anything you want!

2. What was your dream growing up? I wanted to be a brain surgeon when I was real little - maybe 7 or 8. Then I thought about child psychologist for a while (because I wanted to work with people's brains but not on the level of actually touching them!) Then it was a nurse, for which I went to school; then I wanted to be a High School History Teacher... and I think I still do sometimes. My ultimate goal, however is to be a professional scrapbooker!!!

3. What talent do you wish you had? I'm pretty happy with what I was given to work with; I don't think there's anything I can't do that I want to!

4. Favorite place ? Fort Worth, TX... it just feels like "home". And I love the weather there, most of the year anyway.

5. Favorite vegetable? green beans and peas

6. What was the last book you read? Songs of the Doomed: More Notes on the Death of the American Dream by Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

7. What zodiac sign are u ? Aquarius

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Piercings - r. nostril, tongue, belly button; upper back tattoo (fairy sitting on a moon) and r. calf tattoo (cheerleader)

9. Worst Habit? uh, well it used to be smoking... I guess now it's drinking coffee, and chewing my hangnails

10. What is your favorite sport? gymnastics

11. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I was born a pessimist; I never see the "good" side first... I figure it out eventually, though.

12. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I would climb out the top like they do in the movies, like in the Matrix... that would be cool.

13. Worst thing to ever happen to you? where can I begin...

14. Tell me one weird fact about you: I'm a video game nut.

15. Do have any pets? 1 dog, Alex (Mini Aussie); 1 cat, Nice Kitty (Maine Coon)

16. Can you do the macerana? yes, and I can do backflips instead of shaking my hips (well, I used to could anyway!)

17. What time is it where u are now? 3:39PM

18. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? very VERY SCARY.

19. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?? I need a tan!!!

20.Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Sadly, the conscience nowadays... My partyin' days are over!

21. What color eyes do you have? green

22. Bottle or Draft? Bud Light on tap

23. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? pay bills

24. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Trident Peppermint

25. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

26. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Scrapbook

27. Do you swear a lot? moderately

28. Biggest pet peeve? stupid people; drug addicts

29. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Spontaneous

And am tagging: Shell Aimee Shannon