G@mert@g.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Cr@zy Clothes - Switched Clothing

Being the clothes-horse that I am, (my clothes take up 2 closets in our house - a walk in and a regular), I regularly surf the Internet for deals on clothes. I also like clothes I can't just go anywhere and buy; I like my style to be unique to me and expressive of my tastes and personality.


Tonight, I found Switched Clothing's website through an ad that was displayed on another site, advertising tees starting at $8. That’s pretty cheap for a cute T-shirt, so I took a gander. Have a look for yourself:


Switched Clothing (dot) com


All of the shirts I clicked on were actually $18 / each, but that could have been my misread (or an expired ad.) Still cute though! About the same price as I would end up paying at a high-end trendy store at the mall. I really like the “Topsy Turvy” shirt. They also offer a line of unique handbags made from recycled materials, and there is a promise of Underwear for the future. Underwear? Another of those things I just can’t get enough of, as long as they’re cute and COMFY!!! (The sight of a thong makes my buttcrack start to chap!)


And if that isn’t enough for you, how about some incentive to shop with them? They offer a reward points system to use toward merchandise and future drawings and giveaways. You can get a free T-shirt when you accumulate 10,000 points. If you sign up for an account with them, you automatically get 1,000 points, and if you make a purchase or refer a friend, you get 1,000 points too. Let me restate that: each item you purchase gets you 1,000 points. So it’s basically like Buy-9–Get-1–Free, or if you have 9 friends that like cool clothes too, you can refer them and get a shirt just for spreading the word around. Pretty cool, huh?


So what are you waiting for? GO GET SWITCHED!