G@mert@g.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Some More Blogthings...

More cr@zy info about me…. Things even I don’t want to know!

THE 100 QUESTION PURITY TEST:


You are 54% Pure.
You're not so innocent... in fact, you're quite unpure. You have seen and experience a lot. And you're no worse for the wear!

CHANCE I’LL LIVE TO BE 100 YEARS OLD: 45%.

MY INNER ROCK CHICK:


Ani DiFranco.
Honest, real, and well liked. You're not limited by any boundaries. "And you can call me crazy / But I think you're as lazy as white paint on the wall"

WHAT FLOWER I AM:


Daisy.
You see the world with an artist's eye. Finding beauty is easy for you - even in the dullest of moments. You notice all of the colors of the world, from fresh grass to sunsets. You are a total optimist and hedonist. You love to drink life in.

MY 1920’s NAME IS: Lelia Ivory.

HOW CREATIVE I AM:


73%.
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word. You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.


Sometimes it’s a little scary how accurate these things are!!