G@mert@g.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Naughty Tag...

OK... I'll play along here, Jilly-O...

So my friend Jill sent me {THIS} thing... blog tag... I'm it... Here it is:

Okay...so it's great to talk about your favorite foods and bad habits, but let's get a little naughty. Remember that Friends episode where you get to make a list of your absolute favorite celebrities you would love to spend some "quality time" with and your spouse or significant other cannot complain, because they might just meet one of the celebrities on their own list? Ross had Isabella Rossellini on his list, but crossed her off and then ended up meeting her... Well who are your favorites?

Please share your top five to ten celebrities with a bit of an explanation of why they made your list. Then go and tag 5 of your friends.


My "FRIENDS" celebrity list consists of the following actors:

1. Orlando Bloom - (especially if he is in the Elf costume, LOL!! sry, have a thing for hot elves :) Uh... yeah. I told Travis that if he asked me to marry him I would have to leave. He's super-hot. Pirate/elf/you know, he could be ANYTHING and he'd still bet HOT.
2. Justin Timberlake - HAVE YOU SEEN THE SEXYBACK VIDEO? Nuff said.
3. Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park - boy can he sing (better than Chester's screaming) and he can play the keyboard and the guitar and God knows what else he can do...
4. Eminem - white trash, but I would do it :) Something about the way he raps, and the blonde hair/white T-shirt combo...
5 . Dane Cook - he is SUPER crazy and probably the hottest comedian ever. I might cross him off for Johnny Depp, although Depp's a little strange for my tastes at times!! But Dane Cook for sure (and the pickles and the shakes and the cheesy pickles... GET SOME SAUCE NOW!!!)

Uh yeah, and I've never met anyone that was famous and hot, well, unless you count the Backstreet Boys when they PLAYED A CONCERT AT MY SCHOOL when I was in 8th Grade. Yeah, it was before they were famous, but it was awesome at the time! Think I still have a book cover w/ their autographs SOMEWHERE...

People I'm going to tag:

mrsvo, andyshell4, basketballqueen, txalliegirl, lynette150, brigid16