G@mert@g.

Monday, February 11, 2008

a little sunshine :]

this one is for all the snow-bunnies that are freezin' your butts off up north!! ha! ( sry. :D )

i was inspired to do this by 3 things: #1 - the brand-new package of AC Buttons in Dandelion that have been on my desk since May; #2 - my desire to get away from the pink/blue/green color combo; and C) - the little weather popup in my Firefox that told me the weather was 2 degrees and snowing in my hometown :D

figured we could ALL use a little sunshine...
TFL!!!




little miss sunshine


SUPPLIES:
---------

* Cardstock - Paperbilities
* Pattern Paper - KI Memories "Love, Elsie"; Doodlebug
* Felt - Michael's; Queen & Co.
* Buttons - American Crafts; Wal-Mart
* Alphas - American Crafts; Doodlebug
* Sticker - KI Memories "Love, Elsie"
* Bling - Wal-Mart
* Sakura Gelly Roll - White
* Sharpie - Black Fine-Tip
* Photo by Shannon Jones