G@mert@g.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sneaky Peaky :]

wondering what this is all about?

me and a few of my girlies have a surprise in the works!! more details soon.....

i think i could have done SO much more w/ this page!! i just got tired of working on it.... it's actually version 2.0 - funny story:

the first version looked exactly like this except the music paper was thinner and ran horizontally (where the stars are). i thought it would be cool to paint my hand w/ white and slap it in the middle behind the "Scrapstars" then add a few stars from various masks... uh not so much :P

the first coat of white paint dried on my hand before i got it on the paper because it put it on w/ a paintbrush.... not the smartest idea i had today. so then i finally just squirted a bunch of paint all over the paint paper on my desk, smeared my hand around in it till it was nice and gooey, and smacked it on the paper.....

it looked like Neanderthal hand.

seriously, i tried to fix it but it just got worse and worse. so i tore it all off the page and started again. THIS TIME NO PAINT.

i ran out of embellies that would be good for this situation, and gave up about 2:00AM with this being the final result. it will hang on my wall above my desk as a little "inspiration poster" of sorts.

meanwhile you get to wonder what it means.

:]

PS - Inspired by / Quote from the AMAZING Bekka!!!





SUPPLIES:
---------
* Cardstock - Bazzill, Paperbilities
* Stripe Pattern Paper - my own design
* Music Pattern Paper - KI Memories "Love, Elsie"
* Alpha - American Crafts
* Bling - Wal-Mart
* DYMO Labeler
* Felt Stars - Queen & Co.
* Blue Glitter Glue (JoAnn's)
* Hot Pink / White Sakura Gelly Roll
* White Paint Marker