G@mert@g.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Broken Record Love Songs

SUBTITLED: The Home for My Poetry. I have written 59 to date, and I decided at some point that I want to publish a book of them so I decided to self-publish, because my book would look way cooler than anything with a paperback cover right? The cover is fabric wrapped around heavy chipboard; the record is an actual 45 that I dug out at my mom's... I was going to try to break it before I glued it on but couldn't figure out a good way to break a 45 without making shards of it.... the best part about this notebook is that it's SUPER THICK (probably 500 pages) and the paper inside is LINED PINK NOTEBOOK PAPER :D !!!! Yes, i know, it's SOOO me!!

Thanks for looking :D





SUPPLIES:
---------
* Journal from Barnes & Noble
* Fabric - JoAnn Fabrics
* Fabric Paper - KI Memories "Love, Elsie"
* Ribbon - KI Memories "Love, Elsie"; Offray; Pat Catan's
* Star Sticker / Corners - DCWV "Rockstar"
* Alpha - American Crafts
* REAL original 45 (i think it was Rainbow Brite or something)