G@mert@g.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Anime Music Videos

I have been in love with Anime Music Videos for about 3 or 4 years now. Being a big fan of Anime and music anyway, this just comes naturally. I first found them on Limewire late in 2003, although I'm sure they've been around longer than that. An Anime Music Video is basically a mashup of a song and clips from a particular Anime series or several series that go with the music. It's pretty cool, even if you're not a huge Anime fan, it's nice to see something different from the normal music video for a change.

Here are my all-time faves, to date:




THE OFFSPRING - "THE KIDS AREN'T ALRIGHT" / DRAGONBALL Z
It's a little tedious while they tell a little of the DragonBall backstory, but it's awesome when it gets to the song...




THE BEATLES - "YESTERDAY" / COWBOY BEBOP
Oh how I love Cowboy Bebop... and the Beatles... this is beautiful, makes me want to cry...




ATC - "SO MAGICAL" / SAILOR MOON
Sailor Moon is probably my fave Anime of all time... First one I ever watched outside of "My Neighbor Totoro"... I have great memories of watching that show and this song....




BILLY JOEL - "ALWAYS A WOMAN" / ANIME GIRLS
A tribute to all the girls of Anime... this is such a pretty song, I love watching all the clips they put with it....

I hope you like these Anime Music Videos... You can find a lot more of them on sites like YouTube, or do a Google search for them too....

Cr@zy Anime... I just love it!! ^_^